If you tutor informs you that a trip has been arranged for your course you will need to complete a Student Trip Booking form and make the required payment to the college.
- Details of Trip - Your course, level, destination, the start and end dates of the trip
- Personal Details - Your name, male / female, address and telephone numbers.
- Passport Details - Details of your passport (Your name, passport number, country of issue, date of issue and date of expiry.
- Next of Kin - Provide details of who the college should contact in case of an emergency
- Payment Details - Enter the cost of the trip and indicate whether you are paying by cheque or Credit / Debit card.
- Special Dietary Requirements and Declaration of any Disabilities - Provide the relevant details here.
- Declaration - Read this section carefully and signed and date that you have understood the terms.
The college accepts only cheques or Debit / Credit card as payment. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for a student trip
- Cheque - attach to the form
- Credit / Debit card complete the relevant section of the form ( Please note that the college will not retain these details and they will be detached from the form after processing).
Completed forms should be handed to the Student Desk for processing.